HOW TO REGISTER
BRC Course Tuition - $340
Register by phone by calling Gina at 1-877-308-CJRT(2578).
Friday class time is 5:45pm-9pm, Saturday 7:15am-5pm, and Sunday 7:15am-4:00pm.
Please arrive on Friday night by 5:45pm for registration. If you have questions about registration, please email email@example.com. (The class start times for Saturday and Sunday mornings may be adjusted slightly to adapt for weather conditions. The class will be advised on Friday evening of the start times.")
ADDITIONAL SCHEDULED CLASSES
Two day Saturday and Sunday classes may be added in the early part of the season to accommodate the high demand. These classes run from 9:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. Saturday and 9:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. Sunday. The dates for those classes will be posted as soon as they are scheduled.
REFUND & cancellation POLICY <--- PLEASE read this
These are very popular classes with limited capacity. Because this limited space is being reserved for you, we cannot refund your tuition if you do not appear or attend the class. Please review the [FAQ] section of this site for information on protective apparel and other responsibilities you must assume as a participant in this training course. We strive to make this a rewarding and valuable program.
- Much like an airline reservation, the class will go on even if you are not there. If you do not attend or if you arrive late to class you will forfeit your course fee. Once you have signed up and paid for training, it is non-refundable.
- In very limited, extreme circumstances, as determined by CJRT, Inc. with 7 days advance notice we may be able to reschedule you into a class at a later date, subject to availability, if we are able to find a student to take your place in the class. A $50.00 administrative/rescheduling fee will be charged.
- We do NOT guarantee any refunds or rescheduling.
- Cancellation within three days of your scheduled class will result in forfeiture of all fees.
Attendance is required for 100% of the course in order to successfully complete the program. If you are late to any session, you can not continue the class and forfeit all registration fees.
TO REGISTER YOU WILL NEED
- Name and address as on driver license
- Driver license number
- Daytime telephone number
- Valid email address
- $325.00 paid by credit card
IMPORTANT - Please read the [FAQ] section of this site to inform yourself and prepare for the class.
FOR EXPERIENCED RIDER COURSES
Experienced Rider Courses (BRC2) are available at all locations for individuals or groups. For 2016 we have established two BRC2 dates for each location, please see the schedule for the dates at your preferred location.
In certain circumstances a rider who has current and proficient riding skills, owns a operates a motorcycle but does not hold a motorcycle endorsement may qualify for obtain their M endorsement to their valid NJ automobile license by completing the BRC2 one day course. You will also need to complete the written and skills portions of the course. If you wish to obtain your motorcycle license by completing the BRC2 License Waiver course please let us know when you register. We need to know in advance.
For more info or to schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org.